The Jeep Grand Cherokee appeals to our sense of adventure and our desire for comfort and the latest technological conveniences. Jeep’s iconic SUV offers upscale amenities enough to satisfy even the most demanding consumer, while its powerful engines and rugged suspension make it a rough and ready off-roader.
Available soon at Jeep dealers, the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee has been getting accolades left and right from the car-buying public and automotive press. There are countless reasons why you should park one in your garage today, but here are seven of the most compelling:
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee has won awards. Lots of them. Throughout the years, the Jeep Grand Cherokee has racked up enough honors to make the brand the most awarded SUV ever. These aren’t participation trophies, either. The Jeep Grand Cherokee has won numerous awards for performance, value, off-road capability, family-friendly features, and much more from respected publications such as U.S. News & World Report.
- The new Jeep Grand Cherokee offers a number of whiz-bang tech features as standard equipment, including a rearview camera and rear parking sensors. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit trim offers a lane departure warning, parallel and perpendicular parking assistance, and a trailer hitch camera view, as well.
- For such a large, powerful vehicle, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is as quiet as a mouse. The vehicle’s sound-deadening features provide a quiet, serene ride on the highway and filter out a surprising amount of noise off-road.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers several engines to choose from: a 3.6-liter V6 that offers 300 horsepower, a V8 that offers 360 horsepower, a V6 diesel that cranks out 240 horsepower, and a 6.4 liter V8 that cranks out 475. While the V8 options offer a considerable increase in power, all of the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s engine options allow for enjoyable on-road and off-road driving experiences.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers five fantastic trim levels to choose from: Laredo, Limited, Trailhawk, Overland, and Summit. All of the trim levels are pretty lush, but some offer more creature comforts and features than others, such as an 4-inch touchscreen or diesel engines.
- The Grand Cherokee has one of the best cabins in its class, with cushy seats and plenty of room for passengers and cargo. Buyers have lots of upholstery options, such as suede or high-quality level, depending on the trim level and options they choose.
- Unlike other auto companies that struggle with clunky infotainment options, the Jeep Grand Cherokee offers a smooth, easy-to-use system. The Jeep’s Uconnect infotainment system is one of the more user-friendly systems, offering intuitive controls and a highly functional touchscreen.
For drivers who enjoy going off road, but who also like a few creature comforts while they’re on the highways, the 2017 Jeep Cherokee is the right choice.
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bloomington carries a wide selection of quality new Jeep vehicles, including the impressive 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee. For an enjoyable and hassle-free car-buying experience, shop this Bloomington Jeep dealership today.